What defines you as a teacher?
A “selfie' is worth a thousand words and more!
Tell us what defines you as a teacher in the most creative way possible through a selfie and you stand a chance to win an exciting series of TPODs for yourself and your teacher colleagues.
What you need to do?
- Capture yourself in a selfie that shows how you define yourself as a teacher.
- Write a sentence stating why you think teaching is the best profession in the world.
- Post your Selfie hashtagging #MeTheTeacher along with the sentence on The Teacher Foundation's Facebook Wall or Twitter Feed.
THREE of the most creative self-defining teacher selfies will win access to TPODs for 20 teachers in your school, including yourself.
How to post #MeTheTeacher Selfie?
- If you are on Facebook, visit www.facebook.com/teacherfoundation and upload your selfie there, hashtagging #MeTheTeacher and your sentence on why teaching is the best profession in the world
- If you are on Twitter, hashtag #MeTheTeacher and upload your selfie there, hashtagging #MeTheTeacher and your sentence on why teaching is the best profession in the world
When to post?
On 5 September 2016 between 9 am and 9 pm IST
Please note you need to be an Indian teacher teaching in schools in India or anywhere else in the world to be eligible to participate in this contest.